Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Unleash Your Inner Pin Up Girl

I love vintage mod retro pinup clothing. I know that sounds specific. But I'm talking about the Anthropologie and Bettie Page styles. They are so feminine and sexy, but still appropriate for most occasions. I'd like to shout out Kerri at From Lazy to Lady for giving me the idea to do this post today. She told me to find dresses to wear under the Hostess Aprons I posted yesterday and suggested the pin up look. So now you should be all set for being the most stylish hostess for your next dinner party!

Sweetbriar Dress - $168 Anthropologie (I think this is my favorite!!)
Viloet Hill Dress - $54.99 Ruche



Summer Spritzer Dress - $74.99 Mod Cloth
Origami Dress - $69.95 Anthropologie




Mod Dotted Satin Dress - $22.80 Forever 21
Cherry Sundress - $84 Pin up Girl Clothing





Casserole Queen Dress - $54.99 Mod Cloth
Confetti Bettie Dress - $31.50 Lulus




Anchors Away Dress - $35.99 Mona et June
Ali Rio Gingham - $198 Bluefly

No comments:

Post a Comment