Monday, October 12, 2009

Flats for Fall

I am in need of some new Flats for this fall. I love flats because they are comfy enough for me to wear while walking to work and dressy enough for he office. I love heels, but sometimes I just don't want to wear them. So here are some adorable flats that I love! I haven't decided which I am going to buy yet. I wish I could buy all of them, but I live in the real work. Hehehe. The first two, by Via Spiga and Tory Burch, are my favorites. But, of course, are out of my current price range. But there are so many brands offering beautiful flats at affordable prices, such as Payless and Old Navy.

Via Spiga Oren - $148 Nordstrom
Tory Burch Claire - $295 Bloomingdales



Gabriella Rocha Neve - $65 Zappos
Drew Buckle Flat - $22.99 Payless



Lizard Print Flats - $24.50 Old Navy
Three Wishes Peep Toes - $39.99 Mod Cloth

Blithe Ballerinas - $78 Anthropologie
Pink Studio Allyson - $76.95 Nordstrom


No comments:

Post a Comment