Monday, October 19, 2009

Fuzzy, Cozy, and Comfy Boots!

Now that Fall never really took place on the East Coast and we basically have jumped right into winter, I figured I'd post some boots to get us ready for the snow we are sure to get this winter. I love boots with some fuzz action. They tend to always be warm and comfortable. I found some boots that will also look cute and are not the same ol' boot everyone else is wearing! My personal favorites from the list are the Mallory Boots from Payless and the Luck Boots from Skechers.



Ugg Meridian Boot - $199.95 Nordstrom
Ugg Snowpeak Boot - $219.95 Nordstrom




American Eagle Mallory Boot - $44.99 Payless
Airwalk Regina Boot - $24.99 Payless




Crocs Nadia Boots - $45.29 Overstock.com
Shearling Casual Boots - $109 LLBean




Skechers Luck Boots - $54.99 Famous Footwear
Juicy Couture Igloo Boots - $195 Bloomingdales



No comments:

Post a Comment