Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's Garden/Tea Party Time!

Look of the Day:

Spring and Summer, the time when many young woman begin attending their friends bridal showers. Summer and Fall are the most popular wedding seasons, so it figures this is when the most showers will happen. Show up to the next one in style and looking oh so sweet for the occasion! This outfit fits the bill perfectly!






At the Ballet Ruffle Dress in Peach by Ark & Co - $52.00 Lulus
Miss Me Alyssa 2 Beige Peep Toe Open Sided Platform Pump - $31.50 Lulus
Pearl Cluster Bracelet - $78 Jcrew
Fossil Olivia Checkbook Frame Clutch - $45.33 Macy’s (on sale now!)
Chiffon and Floral Satin Headband - $6.80 Forever 21
Total Cost of Outfit: $213.63

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure about the headband with this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally getting that dress. I think I'll wear it to my best friend's engagement party. I'd never heard of lulus before but so far I love the site. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete