Friday, September 17, 2010

Fun Gray Leggings

Gray leggings are an excellent alternative to a classic black pair. But they are still very versatile and can be worn with almost anything you would wear the black ones with. They are easy to find, but not as easy as the black ones. I feel like gray ones show off more detail though. I plan to buy the Herringbone ones from Forever 21. I love the way they look! I love leggings. They are so comfy!! And I love that I can get away with them at work. We are business casual in my office. So I wear leggings with some really cute dresses I have that would be office appropriate if they were not so short! So I get away with them, thanks to leggings.


Daily Leggings – Victorias Secret $19.50
Lace Trim Leggings – Lane Bryant $29.50 (Plus size)


Soft Knit Leggings - Forever 21 $5.80
Sweater Knit Leggings – Old Navy $14.50




Herringbone Knit Leggings – Forever 21 $6.80
Gauze Leggings - $38 Anthropologie




Morphine Generation Studded Leggings – Blue Fly $76
Blake Leggings – 6126 By Lindsay Lohan $132

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this wonderful suggestion. I already own couple of fashion leggings from forever 21 but now planning to buy few comfortable work out leggings and was searching about top brands and discount coupons.

    ReplyDelete