Monday, July 6, 2009

Travel in Comfort and Still be Cute

Look of the Day!

Today's topic seems to be traveling, so, I thought I would stick with the theme for our Look of the Day. Traveling can be hard to dress for, especially when flying. You want comfort, but you don’t want to look like a slob when you reach your destination. I have put together an outfit that is very comfortable, but can also pass as a cute, simple outfit. This outfit works best for those traveling to either a warm destination, or during the warmer months. I find it is best to dress in layers. You never know if your plane will be stuffy and hot, or have the AC pumping and be freezing cold. I included a cardigan with this look to keep you warm. Just don't pair it with a belt like it is shown. I do think it is always best to wear slip on shoes. This makes for easy removal during check in. And don’t forget to have a decent size carry on to hold anything you don’t want to check. Choose a cute, large tote bag for your carry on from today’s feature items. I think the DvF tote or the JCrew Boardwalk bag (shown) would make a nice addition to this look. And who doesn't love Gaucho pants? I have worn them during the day and have also worn them to sleep in. They really are the best things since sliced bread! Happy traveling!







Woman’s Long Layering Tank - $8.50 Old Navy
Merona Gauchos - $14.99 Target
Crewneck Cardigan - $69.50 Banana Republic
Beaded Ballerina Flat - $14.80 Go Jane
Open Metal Temple Sunglasses - $4.80 Go Jane
Canvas Boardwalk City Tote - $48 Jcrew

No comments:

Post a Comment