Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle!

As per a special request from one of my readers, Heather, I decided to do today's feature on Jungle theme and Animal Prints. There is A LOT out there that I could have posted for this. But I couldn't go on forever. So here are a few of my favorites that I came across. Be sure to include some of these prints to your wardrobe to add a touch of excitement!






Safari Knee Length Skirt - $19.80 Forever 21
Fab Colored Reptile Skin Wallet - $9.50 Forever 21
Sheer Cheetah Print Top - $13.80 Forever 21
Sherwood Forest headband - $20 Lulus
Badgley Mischka "Animal Instinct" Bikini Swimsuit - $115 top $80 bottoms Bloomingdales
BB Dakota by Jack Chesnut Wild Dress - $64 Lulus
Cap Sleeve Buckle Top - $39 Rampage
Wild About Burma Clutch - $26.50 Lulus
Shade Seeker Sunglasses - $28 Anthropologie
Crocodile Wedge - $295 Neiman Marcus









No comments:

Post a Comment